If people take 15,000 steps every day in 300 days in a year, they will have a 1% tax reduction at the end of the year.
Everywhere on land
#WalkingThroughTheCity #WalkForReducedTaxes #WalkForClimateAction
Sustainable Development Goals
For personal health and climate all you need to do is to take the step.
- Less energy use
- Fossil Fual Usage ( Transportation fuel consumption accounts for over 70 percent of total U.S. oil consumption, and more than 65 percent of that amount is for personal vehicles)
- Less electricity usage
- Water usage in car production (Less)
- Better drainage systems
Land / Ressources [m3]
- More walking areas and parks would be build
- Less CO2 production (Less transportation)
- Air emissions
- Greenhouse gas emissions (greenhouse gas emissions from transportation accounted for about 29 percent of total U.S. greenhouse gas emissions)
- Global Temperature
Social & Economical
- Health and safety/Cardiovascular health
- Local government income/Tax
1- Editorial. (2021, October 1). American fuels. American Energy Independence. Retrieved February 10, 2022, from https://www.americanenergyindependence.com/fuels.aspx
2- Environmental Protection Agency. (n.d.). GGE . EPA. Retrieved February 10, 2022, from https://www.epa.gov/ghgemissions/sources-greenhouse-gas-emissions#:~:text=Transportation%20(29%20percent%20of%202019,ships%2C%20trains%2C%20and%20planes.
Authors & Editors
Deniz & Yanzi